Tuesday 23 August 2011

Happy Thursday


For the first time in way too long, I have been reading and catching up on some of the beloved blogs I follow.  And, I am so excited to read that I am not the only one who has been a bit neglectful to her blog! Thank goodness.

Life has just been so crazy busy since Jack made his grand entrance into the world, and well, my blog has suffered.  But, in all honesty, that isn't all that has suffered.  My house is a disaster, my ironing is piled sky high and my photography has kind of fallen to the way side to and sewing... wasn't that a hobby of mine for a while? Anyway... And, that doesn't even include what I have done, or not done for myself.

However, I joined the gym today and after a brief workout - Very brief.  So brief that I will not even embarrass myself by giving details - I am really feeling how neglectful I have been to myself.  It's sad really.  But, I am back on the wagon, ready to get my act together and get my booty back where it should be... not touching the backs of my knees!

I am also ready to get myself back into gear with my blog.  But, I think I need a revamp.  I mean, look at it... no where does it display Jack and I am so over the look of it.  I need something new.  I've been searching, but haven't found the perfect look yet.  Any suggestions??? Anyone want to make-over my blog for free??? I'll gladly display your info and advertise for you!  Please, I realize this is a major opportunity, but don't everyone email me at once! :)

Happy Thursday, everyone!  Hope that you have a wonderful weekend.  And be on the lookout for changes coming soon... I hope!

1 comment:

  1. You joined the gym??? Awesome!!! You will be back to beast mode in no time. :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete